Super Typhoon: fireworks
Don't go out unless you have to! Don't go out unless you have to! Don't go out unless you have to! Say the important things three times! At around 1: 00 a.m. on July 26th, the wind circle of level 10 entered Shanghai. I hope that the AT force field of Mudu can make the fireworks hit the edge ball. I don't want to fall asleep and be awakened by the wind noise.Don't go out unless you have to! Don't go out unless you have to! Don't go out unless you have to!
Super Typhoon: fireworks
at the same time, fireworks can bring long-term heavy precipitation to Shanghai mainly because of its astonishing amount of water vapor. Generally speaking, most of the rainfall caused by typhoons is caused by the collision of warm and wet air carried by typhoons and cold air from the north, but this time fireworks do not encounter cold air and rain on their own.
in addition, the impact of "fireworks" can be said to be that the wind is stronger than the rain, and the wind in this city will continue to increase today and tomorrow, with land gusts reaching level 12; and although the accumulated rainfall will reach torrential rain to torrential rain and local torrential rain, the precipitation will be longer and more stable.
-from NetEase account1. Affected by Typhoon fireworks, all passenger flights to and from Shanghai Pudong Airport and Hongqiao Airport were cancelled on July 25.
2. Under the influence of Typhoon "fireworks", all trains on Jinshan Railway were suspended on July 25 and July 26.
3. In order to minimize the impact of the typhoon on passenger transport organizations and ensure the safe operation of passenger trains, the railway department decided that all high-speed trains entering and leaving Shanghai will be suspended from 19:00 on July 25 to 12:00 on July 26.
-from Baidu encyclopedia1. The government and relevant departments shall do a good job in typhoon prevention and emergency response in accordance with their duties.
2. Water operations and passing vessels in the relevant waters shall return to the port for shelter from the wind, strengthen port facilities and prevent ships from anchoring, grounding and collision.
3. Stop indoor and outdoor large gatherings and high-altitude and other outdoor dangerous operations.
4. Reinforce or dismantle structures that are easily moved by the wind. Personnel must not go out at will. They should stay in a safe place against the wind as far as possible to ensure that the elderly and children stay in the safest place at home. When the typhoon center passes through, the wind will decrease or stand still for a period of time, remember that the strong wind will blow suddenly, should continue to stay in a safe place to take shelter from the wind, dangerous house personnel should be moved in time.
5. Relevant areas should pay attention to guard against mountain torrents and geological disasters that may be caused by heavy precipitation.
-from Baidu encyclopedia
the eve of typhoon
this time it happened to be the day shift. I already felt the roar before the typhoon on the way in the morning. the noise on the windows of the car was particularly harsh on the viaduct with less traffic at the weekend, and it usually took about 25 minutes. Today, it took about 45 minutes, slow down, just to get there safely.
around 9: 00 in the morning, the wind has become very strong, and the colored steel plates on the roof are also blown, feeling that they will be scattered and smashed down at any time. At the same time, I asked my wife at home whether the wind was still very strong. It is estimated that the house is windy and blocked a lot, and the wind will certainly be more unscrupulous because the place of work is close to the seaside.
at about 11:00 in the morning, a thrilling moment occurred. The ceiling of the dressing room on the second floor was blown down, with a hanging distance of at least more than 10 meters. Fortunately, no one was moving at this time, if anyone dared not imagine it at that time.
around 4: 00 p. M., the wind gradually decreased, not as messy and high-frequency as before.
News reports that around 1 o'clock tonight, there will be a level 10 typhoon. If, as the Internet said, "fireworks are prohibited within the outer ring", I wish I could play a scrubbing ball tonight. I don't want to be woken up by the wind noise. Haha.
Copyright Protection: ShuDudu from the original article, reproduced Please keep the link: https://www.shududu.com/life/Super-Typhoon-fireworks.htm